Lacobel T toughenable painted glasses
Toughenable painted glass
- Float glass covered on one side with an enamel paint that must be heat-treated.
- Glossy uniform appearance.
Available in 15 trendsetting colours to offer a wide range of style choices.Can be used indoors (furniture and wall covering) and outdoors (facade cladding, spandrels), so suitable for a number of architectural applications
Toughened Lacobel T show very little indoor emissions of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
What are its benefits?
- is a painted glass which can be cut and heat-treated at the processing plant;
- grants high flexibility and cost savings in managing production lines, orders and inventories;
- allows fast response times to market needs;
- meets high safety requirements both in public and private buildings;
- withstands thermal shocks;
- can be used in interior and exterior applications;
- has a smooth uniform appearance due to AGC’s industrial paint application process;
- presents a high-quality painted finish which comes in a range of 15 trendsetting colours;
- has a 12 month shelf life.
- Dyer xhami me palosje
- Dyer me foto element
- Fasada alumini