SGG COOL-LITE SKN / SKN II
Combining energy efficiency, neutrality and versatility of processing SGG COOL-LITE SKN / SKN II are offline coated glass manufactured by magnetron sputtering deposition under vacuum conditions onto float glass. The coating is specially designed to selectively reflect near and far infrared wavelengths while allowing visible light transmission.
SGG COOL-LITE SKN / SKN II are ranges of high selective solar control glass for use in commercial and residential buildings, either for façade glazing or skylight.
- Energy savings for air conditioned buildings, in both cooling and heating modes
- Excellent U-value
- High degree of neutrality in both transmission and reflection
- Low outside and inside light reflectance
- High light to solar gains (selectivity)
- Green buildings rules compliance
- Availability of post-temperable variations enabling a quick turnaround for tempered double glazed units
- Dyer xhami me palosje
- Dyer me foto element
- Fasada alumini