SGG COOL-LITE is a solar control glass manufactured by depositing a coating of metallic oxides by magnetically enhanced cathodic sputtering under vacuum conditions onto clear or body-tinted glass. This coating gives the glass its solar control properties and its distinctive appearance. There are many types of SGG COOL-LITE coated glass:
- SGG COOL-LITE SKN a solar control glass range which gives excellent selectivity while retaining a neutral appearance.
- SGG COOL-LITE K a selective solar control glass with low-E properties
- SGG COOL-LITE ST is unique in that it can be toughened and curved after the coating has been applied.
- Windows in traditional facades
- Curtain walling
- Exterior structural sealant glazing
- Exterior bolted glass assemblies
- Double-skin applications
- Cladding of external walls
- Overhead and atria glazing
- Dyer xhami me palosje
- Dyer me foto element
- Fasada alumini